FAQs

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Girl Time: Loralea Visits

Tovah Rose and Gershwin Ready for Loralea's Arrival


We took a little break from our solitude to welcome my awesome friend and roomie from Davidson, Loralea. 

As you can see, EVERYONE--even the puppies--was very eager for her arrival.


So Happy To Be At The Beach Together!


The weather had been cold, rainy, and super windy the three days prior to Loralea's arrival, but cleared up just in time for us to have a beach outing. Our last time together at the beach was senior year of college. 


Yay for Good Weather


Loralea took me for a long StRoll along the beach while we caught up. We even saw a whole bunch of porpoises very close up!


Another Gorgeous Day



She arrived on Saturday in time for lunch and left before I got up on Sunday (but popped in to give me a few more hugs and say "I love you" a few more times).  The two of us like to hug. A lot. :)


LOVE That We Can StRoll on This Beach


When we were together, we talked about how nice it is to be with someone who knew us in the more carefree days of life. We are so at ease with one another, have such a long history with each other, and know each other so well. Loralea says she'll be coming to visit when she is 80 and I'll still be leaving a People magazine on her bed to read. :) We are able to honor all aspects of each other and have continued to grow together, even through life's many changes. 


Loralea and Gershwin. I Am Wearing the Same Shirt as I Type This (A Gift From Her).

Davidson gave us such a special gift when they paired us as roommates. I love her more now than I ever have. 

Thanks so much for making the long trip here, Loralea!

I love you!

Blessings,

Emily





No comments: