FAQs

Monday, November 03, 2014

Meet My Point Guard: Dr. ANS

Very Excited About His Davidson Jersey!

Dr. ANS is my point guard.

So, at this appointment I brought him into the Davidson fold by getting him his own jersey. :)


Me and Dr. ANS



Up until now, Dr. ANS has requested that I not post his picture or use his name. I still won't be using his name on my blog because he cannot take new patients or be bombarded by extra calls, but we decided that it was time to share some pics of our TEAM!



What A Difference Two Years Makes (2012 Visit Pic)



So, here is a face with the name Dr. ANS. A face to the man who has committed himself to helping me achieve my best quality of life possible, the man who never gives up on me, the man who treats me with such humanity.



Appointment Time


I look forward to what he and I can continue to do together as a team--when it comes to my own healing and to helping him advance research in this field.

We're *this* close to raising $5000 for him. Click here to help me reach that goal!

Blessings,

Emily



1 comment: